Hoi Ha Wan Ecotour Service
From 3 April 2005 onward, Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department will provide free ecotour service in Hoi Ha Wan Marine Park on every Sunday and public holidays. Public who would like to join the tour should refer to the following information:
Morning tour: 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
Afternoon tour: 2:15 pm - 3:45 pm
- Tour spots include Hoi Ha Village, Public Pier & Coral Watching, Lime Kiln and Mangrove site.
- The tour will pass through the boulder and stream. Applicants should consider their own capability before applying for the tour.
Guided Tour Path:
Download ( 2.37 MB ) Download JPEG ( 205 kB)
- Participants are requested to register at Hoi Ha Wan Marine Park Warden Post before the tour started. (No advance booking is offered)
- First come first served arrangement is adopted.
- To facilitate the illustration and for safety concern, each tour has a maximum 25 vacancies.
Adverse Weather Conditions:
- When the rainstorm warning, thunderstorm warning, or typhoon signal no. 3 (or above) is announced officially by Hong Kong Observatory during or before the tour, our staff will cancel or terminate the tour for the safety reason without prior notice.
- Our tour guide has the right to terminate the tour during the bad weather for safety reason even when none of the abovementioned weather warning or signal was announced.
Marine Parks Visitor's Codes