home Home
Hong Kong Fishnet Endangered Species Animal Welfare and Control
* Applying a permit Main Menu

How to Apply for Mountain Biking Permit

  • Any person interested to apply for a cycling permit in the designated areas should submit an application in writting to the AFCD, 5/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303, Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon. Application letter should include the name, age and address of applicant and could be submitted by hand, by mail or by fax 2317 0482.

  • The department only accepts application from individual cyclist and will not accept any group applications nor applicants under the age of 12. Applicants aged between 12 and 17 should seek endorsement from their parents or guardians.

  • No permit fee will be charged. If the applicant wants to have the cycling permit by mail, he/she should include a stamped return envelope together with the application.

  • The application for the permit renewal should be submitted at least two weeks before the permit expire.

  • Application for Mountain Biking Trail/Site Permit Application pdf (95Kb)

Back  Back to Top
Last Review Date : 11 April 2014