- Cyclists should only ride bicycles at a place, track or path designated by the Director of Agriculture, Fisheries & Conservation ;
- Cyclists should ride with companions; children cyclists should be accompanied by adult ;
- Cyclists should put on safety helmets and other safety accessories. For details, please refer to the “Necessary Safety Equipment for Cycling” ;
- Mountain bike trail/site is only suitable for use in day time;
- Cyclists should stop their bicycles and give way to the hikers on narrow and steep trails ;
- Cyclists should observe the following countryside code :
Cyclists should ride at designated mountain bike trails. Any person who brings bicycle into country park trails or area not designated for biking activity may be prosecuted.
- Do not set fire or vandalize ;
- Do not litter ;
- Do not pollute water catchment areas, water courses and reservoirs ;
- Do not disturb vegetation and wildlife ;
- Do not damage crops, respect villagers' property ;
- Protect the countryside.
Radio Commercials - Safety Code for Mountain Biking in Country Parks