- Any person who bring into, is in possession of or rides a bicycle at mountain bike trail/site of a country park shall possess and carry a valid permit ;
- The permittee shall be allowed to ride a bicycle at a place, track or path designated by the Director of Agriculture, Fisheries & Conservation ;
- Any permittee under 18 years old shall be allowed to ride a bicycle only if he (she) is accompanied by an adult ;
- The permittee shall put on safety helmet and other safety accessories. For details, please refer to the “Necessary Safety Equipment for Cycling” ;
- Mountain bike trail/site is only suitable for use in day time, please “DO NOT” ride on mountain bike trail/site after dark;
- The permittee shall stop his (her) bicycle and give way to the hikers on narrow and steep trails ;
- The permitee shall observe the country code :
- Do not destroy by fire or vandalism ;
- Do not litter ;
- Do not pollute water catchment areas, water courses and reservoirs ;
- Do not destroy vegetation and wildlife ;
- Do not damage crops, respect villagers' property ;
- Respect the countryside.
- The permittee shall be allowed to ride at designated mountain bike trails. Any person (with or without a permit) who brings bicycle into trail or area not designated for mountain biking activity may be prosecuted.
Radio Commercials - Safety Code for Mountain Biking in Country Parks
- English Text