home Home
Hong Kong Fishnet Endangered Species Animal Welfare and Control
Agriculture Fisheries Country & Marine Parks Conservation Inspection & Quarantine
* Country & Marine Parks

Permit for the following activities is required if conduct inside Marine Parks


























To moor or anchor a vessel outside the designated mooring site

$180 for each event






















8 working days in advance


To display sign, notice, poster, banner or advertisement


To hold any public meeting, boating or other sporting competition


To hold an event for raising funds


To operate any power-driven model boat or aeroplane


To navigate specified vessel

$510 per year


To duplicate a permit

$100 for each permit


















To carry on an activity for business

commercial filming

$180 for each event

cargo loading/ unloading/ transhipment **

3 working days in advance





Application Procedures of Marine Parks Permit

Please complete the application form  and deliver it to Marine Parks Division, Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department by mail, email or fax (Address: 6/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kowloon; Email: marineparks_permit@afcd.gov.hk; Fax No.: 2152 0060.

** Cargo loading/ unloading/ transhipment activity

Marine operator who wishes to carry out cargo loading/ unloading/ transhipment activity at Mooring Sites in The Brothers Marine Park, please refer to the application guidelines below, submit the completed application form with relevant documents, by email, mail or fax.

Ocean going vessels: Application Guideline  Application Form
River trade vessels:    Application Guideline  Application Form


For enquiries, please contact Marine Parks Division at 2150 6801 for more details of permit application before the submission.


Last Review Date : 10 September 2018