home Home
Hong Kong Fishnet Endangered Species Animal Welfare and Control
Agriculture Fisheries Country & Marine Parks Conservation Inspection & Quarantine
* Country & Marine Parks

Application Procedures of Marine Parks Permit

General Procedure:

For application of any one of the above marine park permits (except fishing permit), please write to the "Country and Marine Parks Authority, Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department, Cheung Sha Wan Government Office, 303 Cheung Sha Wan Road, Kln, Hong Kong SAR'' with the following information:

  1. Applicant's Name and Identity Card Number
  2. Applicant's Contact (both email and phone contact (during the office hours) and correspondence address
  3. Type of permit apply
  4. The location, date and time of the proposed controlled-activities
  5. Details of the controlled activities and reason for the activities held inside the marine park

Please contact us at 2150 6875 for more details of permit application before your submission.

***Application for Fishing Permit***

Fishing permit application is only available for bona fide fishermen and indigenous villagers of the defined area identified by AFCD. Applications are confined to a specified period after the designation of new marine park, after which no new application will be accepted. Currently, application for marine parks fishing permit is not available.

Back  Back to Top
Last Review Date : 06 August 2013