Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department



Marine Park Permit

According to Section 17 of Marine Parks and Marine Reserves Regulation (Cap. 476A), the Country and Marine Parks Authority may, at his discretion, grant to any person to conduct some controlled activities inside the marine parks. The controlled activities inside the marine parks that require permit include:

Activities require Permits inside Marine Parks

Back  Back to Top

End of Page


[Hong Kong Fishnet] [Endangered Species] [Animal Welfare and Control]

[Agriculture] [Fisheries] [Country & Marine Parks] [Conservation] [Quarantine & Pesticides]

Last Review Date : 19 June 2018