Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department



What's new / Highlights

Using the 112 emergency line

112 is for making emergency calls through a mobile network when the caller is outside the coverage of the mobile network to which he / she is a subscriber. However, it is important to note the following.



  1. If your mobile phone is with a mainland network, with access to a mobile roaming service, you must call for help from the Hong Kong Police by dialing the Hong Kong international code first - thus, dial 00852.

    Sha Tau Kok Division -

    2674 1469

    Tai Po Division -

    2667 2292

    Sai Kung Division - 2792 1279
    Lantau North Division - 2988 8520
    Lantau South Division -
    2984 1660

  2. Dialing 112 in an area covered by any mainland network will reach a sound recording machine, which explains the correct numbers to use in different situations. 110 is the number for emergencies, and the respondent will answer in Putunghua.

Back  Back to Top

End of Page


[Hong Kong Fishnet] [Endangered Species] [Animal Welfare and Control]

[Agriculture] [Fisheries] [Country & Marine Parks] [Conservation] [Quarantine & Pesticides]

Last Review Date : 06 August 2013