Permits Required inside Country Parks & Special Areas
Permit for the following activities is required
if carried out inside Country Parks and Special Areas
||To sell or let on hire any commodity or article.
$1,330 per month
||To display any sign, notice, poster, banner or advertisement.
$250 per month
||To construct or erect any building, hut or shelter or excavate any cave
$317 for each building
||To hold any public meeting or sporting competition, make any public speech or address any public meeting.
$520 for each event
||To hold any event organized for the purpose of raising funds, whether for charity or otherwise.
$520 for each event
||To carry on any activity for the purpose of, or incidental to, any business (e.g. To carry out location filming)
$250 per day
||To bring vehicles into Country Parks or Special Areas
||To cut, pick or uproot any plant or part thereof, to dig, cultivate or disturb the soil or to sow or plant any seeds or plants.
( Permits Application for Marine Parks )
Application Procedures of Country Parks Permit
- Applicant should read the following guidlines & frequently asked questions
- Guidelines for holding organized activities [Word]
- Guidelines for commercial location filming [Word]
- Guidelines on permit to take vehicle into Country Parks or Special Areas [Word]
- Frequently asked questions [Word]
- Please complete the application form and send it to (except application for coach permit for Pak Tam Chung Barrier Gate, details please refer to concerned application form):
Director of Agriculture, Fisheries and Conservation Department
6/F, Cheung Sha Wan Government Offices
303, Cheung Sha Wan Road,
Kowloon, Hong Kong.
- For organized activities : Application Form [Word]
- For commercial location filming : Application Form [Word]
- For vehicle into Country Parks or Special Areas (except Pak Tam Chung Barrier) : Application Form [Word]
- For vehicle into Sai Kung East and Sai Kung West Country Parks (Pak Tam Chung Barrier) : Application Form [Word] (small vehicle & lorry) and
Application Form [Word] (coach 16 seats and above)
- Other Permits: Application Form [Word]
- For enquires. Please call Country Parks Division at 2150 6868 during office hours. From 1st July 2006, office hours is
Monday - Friday : 8 : 45am - 12 : 30pm & 1 : 30pm - 5 : 30pm.
Saturday, Sunday & public holiday : close
The applicant will be informed the result of the application within 3 working days on condition that all necessary information is submitted.